Worship Gathering Guidance
“Devoted to Jesus”
Options for Sunday Morning Services
Persons at risk and those who are uncomfortable worshiping on site are encouraged to continue worshiping through our Live Stream services. If you or a family member have a fever, cough, or are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with signs of COVID-19, please stay at home.
Physically distanced seating and a touch-free environment
Masks are to be worn to enter; may be removed once seated in family units or physically distanced.
Worship, Pastors, and other up-front people generally not masked.
Fellowship Hall Seating
Masked worship environment.
Service projected live into the fellowship hall.
Stumptown Road entrance available for desired additional separation.
Live streaming of the service continues via all current platforms:
Online Sunday Services at https://stumptown.church/online/.
Stumptown Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/stumptown.churc
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqwRHtt48_lJa7Wul33U9_A/featured
A) Physical Distancing
- Attendees are encouraged to practice physical distancing at the church and respect each other’s personal space.
- Attenders are seated in every other row. Allow space between family groups or non-family members.
- We request no hugs or handshakes.
- At the dismissal of the service – Respect the people around you and social distance as you leave
- Water fountains are closed. Bottled water is provided.
- Additional weekly cleaning will be performed.
C) Worship Services
- Doors will be opened for you to enter the building.
- Please use hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- Greeters will be asked to wear masks.
- Masks are to be worn to enter the building for the worship service; masks may be removed once physically distance seated.
- Worship, tech, and other up-front people may not be masked.
- We have created a touch-free environment as much as possible.
- No bulletins will be handed out. They will be available for pickup at the welcome table.
- No passing of offering containers. An offering box is located at the back of the Sanctuary.
- Online at https://stumptown.church/give-online/.
- Text to 717-510-1832
- Mail to Stumptown Mennonite Church, 2813 Stumptown Road, Bird in Hand, PA 17505.
Please make every effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 through careful hand washing, use of hand sanitizers, and physical distancing from others.
If you are asked to serve in a volunteer capacity and are uncomfortable doing so, please let us know. We will release you from this without hesitation.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, are waiting for test results, have tested positive, or have been in close, direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please refrain from coming to church or attending church activities until a health professional clears you.
If you are sick, even if you think it is just a regular cold or flu. Please remain at home and get well.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this unique season.