Worship Events at Stumptown Mennonite Church
Stumptown Mennonite Church values communal worship to honor God. Worship is an important part of living life as a believer of Christ. Here are various ways we worship:
- Sunday morning worship services at 10 a.m., typically including music, prayer, and a message.
- Sunday School at 9 a.m. including Bible study and other elective classes. Some spend time in the prayer room during this hour.
- Every other Wednesday prayer gathering. Join in to listen, make prayer requests, and pray with others from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Worship Zone is held the third Sunday of each month for children K-Grade 5 in time of fun and meaningful learning which includes singing, memorization, games, dance, etc.
- Community Hymn Sing are held each fifth Sunday evening. The inspiring congregational hymn singing is a capella with song selections from the hymnals in our song racks. These Hymn Sings have become a time of blessing and worship for the many local attendees, as well as those who travel from outside the county and state.